REAL ESTATE AUCTION
The following Real Estate will be offered at Public Auction at the site located at
414 Ross St. Kewanee, IL 61443
Saturday, December 3, 2016
Description of Real Estate: Move right into this 3 bedroom, 1 bath home that features a beautiful oak kitchen with cathedral ceiling, pullout shelves and appliances (stove, refrigerator, washer, dryer, and built in microwave that stay). Main floor has living room, dining room, family room and kitchen. 3 bedrooms upstairs with full bath. Double paned tilt-in windows throughout, highly efficient heat pump, central air, oversized 2 car garage, stool and sink in basement are all added features.
To view property, call Mark Guthrie at 309-945-6120.
PIN#: 20-33-104-004 Lot Size: 75’x125’
Legal Description: Lot 12 & S1/2 Lot 13 Blk 3 Kirley, Fischer & Huckins Sub City of Kewanee (EZ)
Terms and Conditions:
- The successful bidder shall be required to enter into a standard purchase agreement with 10% of the purchase price due immediately following the sale of the real estate and the balance of the purchase price due on or before 30 days from date of sale, when possession will be given.
- The Seller shall provide a title insurance policy in the amount of the purchase price of the real estate.
- Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to the date of possession.
- All announcements made the day of the sale take precedence over any previously printed advertised terms or conditions.
- The subject real estate and improvements are being sold in strictly “AS IS, WHERE IS” condition without any representation of warranties expressed or implied.
- This information is believed to be accurate. However, we strongly urge all prospective Buyers to thoroughly research all pertinent data and to draw their own conclusions.
Michael & Irene Majeske – Kewanee – Seller
John Blachinsky, Attorney for Seller
Barash & Everett LLC – 211 W. Second St – Kewanee, IL – 309-852-5555
Auction Conducted By:
GUTHRIE AUCTION COMPANY
Annawan, IL – Office: 309-935-6918 Mobile: 309-945-6120
Auctioneer: Mark Guthrie Lic: 440000575
GUTHRIE AUCTION COMPANY serves solely as an agent for the Seller and assumes no liability of any kind
Number System Used – Cash or Good Check – ID Required – Not Responsible for Accidents or Items after Sale
Announcements made day of sale take precedence over printed material