Commercial Real Estate – 109 E. 2nd Street, Kewanee, IL 61443
Description of Real Estate: The real estate consists of a 2-story, 6,093 sq. ft. brick building with a 3rd story attic. The first level contains two retail spaces, an office, storage area, and (2) ½ baths. The second level contains a banquet room, kitchen, (2) ¾ baths and has been used for storage for many years. The 3,000 sq. ft. basement has its own outside entry, a 160 sq. ft. finished area and working sump pump. The building has a 400 amp 4400 electric service with breakers, fuses, and numerous sub-panels. (2) gas forced air furnaces, one newer central air unit, and (2) electric forced air furnaces service the building (all units conditions unknown). A fire escape is located on the south side of the building for use on the second level. The site is located along IL Route 34, just ½ block off of IL Rt. 78, in a high traffic area of downtown Kewanee, IL surrounded by many businesses and homes. Lot size 50’ x 64’.
Legal Description: E. 50 ft. Lot 10, Blk 23 Original town, City of Kewanee, IL. Zoned B2 EZ. PIN: 20-33-254-019-0060
Terms & Conditions:
1. The successful bidder shall be required to enter into a standard purchase agreement with 10% of the purchase price due immediately following the sale of the real estate and the balance of the purchase price due on or before November 11, 2014, when possession will be given.
2. The Seller shall provide a warranty deed in the amount of the purchase price of the real estate.
3. Real estate taxes will not be prorated.
4. All announcements made the day of the sale take precedence over any previously printed advertised terms or conditions.
5. The subject real estate and improvements are being sold in strictly “AS IS, WHERE IS” condition without any representation or warranties expressed or implied.
6. This information is believed to be accurate. However, we strongly urge all prospective Buyers to thoroughly research all pertinent data and to draw their own conclusions.
Peoples National Bank ~ Seller 207 North Tremont, Kewanee IL 309-853-3333
John Blachinsky ~ Attorney 224 W. Second Street, Kewanee, IL 309-852-2850