REAL ESTATE and PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION
221 E. KELLOGG AVE. KEWANEE, IL 61443
(South Side of Town)
Friday, July 7, 2017 4:30 p.m.
Real Estate to be sold at 6:00 p.m.
Description of Real Estate: Move right into this vinyl sided, one story, 2 bedroom home with approx. 752 sq.ft. of living area. Updates include a newer furnace, central air conditioning, and hot water heater. Floors are hardwood, laminate, and carpet. Remodeled full bath has large handicap accessible shower. The 1 ½ car, detached garage has work area and new opener purchased in 2014. This house sits on a nicely landscaped irregular size lot measuring approx. .18 acres, in a quiet Wethersfield neighborhood just blocks from schools and Walmart. Built in 1948.
City gas, water, and sewer.
Legal Description: LT9 WestLawn Sub Div. of Lots 131 & 132 of Orig. town of Wethersfield, City of Kewanee
Personal Property: Listed week of auction.
Open House: Thursday, June 29, 2017
5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Terms and Conditions:
- The successful bidder shall be required to enter into a standard purchase agreement with 10% of the purchase price due immediately following the sale of the real estate and the balance of the purchase price due on or before 30 days from date of sale, when possession will be given.
- The Seller shall provide a title insurance policy in the amount of the purchase price of the real estate.
- Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to the date of possession.
- All announcements made the day of the sale take precedence over any previously printed advertised terms or conditions.
- The subject real estate and improvements are being sold in strictly “AS IS, WHERE IS” condition without any representation of warranties expressed or implied.
- This information is believed to be accurate. However, we strongly urge all prospective Buyers to thoroughly research all pertinent data and to draw their own conclusions.
- For a private showing or for further information, call Mark Guthrie at 309-945-6120
Tom Ording Estate – Seller – Kewanee
Roger C. Bolin – Attorney for Estate
Boyle & Bolin, Attorneys at Law – 227 E. Court St. – Hennepin, IL 61327 – (815)925-7393
Auctioneer: Mark Guthrie Lic: 440000575
Annawan, IL – (309)945-6120
GUTHRIE AUCTION COMPANY serves solely as an agent for the Seller and assumes no liability of any kind
Number System Used – Cash or Good Check – ID Required – Not Responsible for Accidents