REAL ESTATE & PERSONAL PROPERTY AUCTION
The following Real Estate will be offered at Public Auction at the site located at
209 N. Main St. Annawan, IL 61234
Sunday, June 10, 2018
Real Estate to be Sold at 12:30 P.M.
Open House – Thursday, May 31, 2018 – 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
More pictures to be added closer to sale date
Description of Real Estate: Built in 1948, you can move right into this cute, 1 story, 2 bedroom, 2 full bath home. This 1120 sq.ft. home is located in a quiet neighborhood close to church, parks, Interstate 80, and downtown Annawan. Main floor consists of a nice size kitchen with automatic dishwasher and plenty of cabinet space, living room with new carpet, full bath, and 2 bedrooms, both with walk in closets. Also a large 24’x12’ room that easily could be used as an extra bedroom, office or family room. There is a full updated handicapped accessible bath right off of this room. A 22’x14’ detached 1 car garage with automatic door opener, large deep lot measuring 80’x171’, good shingled roof, and vinyl siding are all added features. The home has a newer central air conditioner and gas forced air heating system.
PIN#: 15-03-330-002 2016 Taxes: $274.32 with 3 exemptions
Legal Description: Part Lot A Sub. Of Lots 5-12 of out Lot 4 town of Annawan
Personal Property to be listed at a later date.
Terms and Conditions:
- The successful bidder shall be required to enter into a standard purchase agreement with 10% of the purchase price due immediately following the sale of the real estate and the balance of the purchase price due on or before 30 days from date of sale, when possession will be given.
- The Seller shall provide a title insurance policy in the amount of the purchase price of the real estate.
- Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to the date of possession.
- All announcements made the day of the sale take precedence over any previously printed advertised terms or conditions.
- The subject real estate and improvements are being sold in strictly “AS IS, WHERE IS” condition without any representation of warranties expressed or implied.
- This information is believed to be accurate. However, we strongly urge all prospective Buyers to thoroughly research all pertinent data and to draw their own conclusions.
- For a private showing or for further information, call Mark Guthrie at 309-945-6120
To view the property, call Mark Guthrie at 309-945-6120
Gerald Hammer Estate – Seller
Vickie Hoogerwerf & John Hammer – Executors
Nadine Palmgren – Stone & Palmgren – Attorney for Seller
211 S. State St. Geneseo, IL 61254 (309)944-4628
Auction Conducted By:
GUTHRIE AUCTION COMPANY
Annawan, Illinois – Office: 309-935-6918 Mobile: 309-945-6120
Auctioneer: Mark Guthrie Lic: 440000575
GUTHRIE AUCTION COMPANY serves solely as an agent for the Seller and assumes no liability of any kind
Number System Used – Cash or Good Check – ID Required – Not Responsible for Accidents